May 4, 2010

May the 4th be with you!

That's right, it's Star Wars Day!! Whoooo! And in honor of Star Wars Day I would like to direct you [here], to read an entertaining account of a mother showing her three kids Star Wars for the first time. Unfortunately it seems as though Disney has already got them in it's grip... how sad.

Hopefully by this time next year we will be able to celebrate properly by playing The Old Republic. Until then I will just have to settle by running around with a lightsaber and a cape. :D

Every time I hear "May the force be with you" I always have the urge to respond, "And also with you!" as if I'm in some weird Star Wars church service. Does that happen to anyone else?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, how fun is that? Thanks for following me and I'll do the same, as well as try to be a good leader (let me shine up my light saber for this...)

Ronnica said...

Picture, please (of the light saber and cape)!

I've never heard of this until this year...but thanks to Twitter, it's everywhere.

Yoshimara-Muse said...

Yeah, my boyfriend recently made me watch Episodes 1, 2, and 3...and now that I know the whole story, I still love 4, 5, and 6 MUCH better...although I think it's just the Ewoks. <3 But yeah...my kids aren't gonna grow up on Disney, they're gonna grow up on Muppets and Care Bears :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails