May 13, 2010

I've never seen so many buttons in my life!

This post is not sponsored. I don't even know how to get sponsors! But hey JC Penny, if you're out there, you know how to reach me! :D

A couple of times a year I receive the most awesome coupon ever in the mail from JC Penny. $10 off any one item $10+. It even works in conjunction with sales! I have no idea how I got on the mailing list for these, but I'm glad I did. I'm sure you can get on it too, somehow.

Anyway last Sunday I went to use my coupon and got some pretty awesome new cargo capris. They were originally like $40, on sale for $24 and change. With my coupon I only had to pay $16 (after tax). The best thing about them is they are the kind that the bottom scrunches up and ties, so you can make them however long you want. This is great for me because I've got short legs. All the other capris just ended up looking like high-waters on me. Bleh. But these I can scrunch up so they are the right length.

Along with the scrunchtastic pant legs they also come with more buttons than you could ever want. They have not one, but two, buttons where you would expect them to be near the zipper. Both cargo pockets have two buttons. Each back pocket has a button. Each of the 6 belt loops has a button. And there a two more just for fun! That's what, sixteen buttons total? And they are all fully functional! (Unlike the pockets I found on one pair of A.N.A denim leggings.)

They are pretty comfortable and sit just where I want them to. They aren't so high as to encroach upon my bellybutton or natural waist, yet they aren't so low as to fall off or expose unsightly parts of my body when sitting or bending over plumber style. If I had another coupon I just might go back and get a second pair.

2 comments:

Yoshimara-Muse said...

Buttons are the new zippers, I'ma guess :) But congrats on the new pants and I completely understand the short leg issue. LOL Although, I prefer to have flare legs...which I can never find ANYWHERE anymore :(

Unknown said...

yeah on the pants and the coupons. Here's to your future swagger wagon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails