September 30, 2011

My life from A-Z


A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Full

C. Chore that you hate: Taking laundry out of the dryer/folding hot laundry. I just can't do it. That whole cotton phobia thing comes into this. 

D. Dogs: None for me, thanks!

E. Essential start to your day: Taking my basal body temperature. If I don't get it at the start of the day, I have to skip that day so I think it's pretty essential

F. Favourite color: Green.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver or white gold.

H. Height: 5'4. 

I. Instruments you play: I played the flute/piccolo a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
See? Told you.

J. Job title: Astronaut.

K. Kids: None yet.

L. Live: Florida.

M. Mother's name: Christine.

N. Nicknames: Hufflepuff.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember.

P. Pet peeve: IRL: People not getting into the turn lane until the very last second. Online: People who don't break their walls of text into paragraphs. 

Q. Quote from a movie: "Once word leaks out that a pirate has gone soft, people begin to disobey you, and then it's nothing but work, work, work all the time." (Picked this one because I was just talking about it with Josh the morning in reference to a scene in Breaking Bad.)

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Two sisters, Felicia (25) and Sierra (12). 

T. Time you wake up: Sometime between 6am and 6pm, usually. 

U. Underwear: Microfiber bikinis almost exclusively. That good ol' cotton phobia, again.

V. Vegetable you hate: I actually had to look up a list on wikipeida because I couldn't think of one off the top of my head. There are a lot of vegetables I don't like or don't prefer, but hate is a pretty strong word. I'm going to go with onions because while I don't mind the flavor (and will cook with onion powder or salt) the texture and sliminess skeeves me out. Just so you know, there is apparently a vegetable called Fiddlehead, and Chrysanthemums are technically vegetables.

W. What makes you run late: Not being able to find things like keys or shoes.

X. X-Rays you've had: I honestly couldn't tell you. At least: mouth, head, wrist, chest, and ankle. 

Y. Yummy food that you make: Lo Mien! I'd actually rather make it at home than get it from most Chinese places. I use a variation of this recipe and usually add in some chicken or left-over pork chops.

Z. Zoo animal: Definitely zebra. I also love me some penguins
Related Posts with Thumbnails