December 9, 2010

I'm BAAAAAACKKKK! (maybe)

I recently came across my old xanga, and upon reading some of my posts wished I still just wrote random stuff like that. The 2006 me didn't care who did or didn't read it. If writing was a waste of time or if someone would be offended by what I said (which was kind of a problem, once the secret service showed up but thats a story for another day). Because I'm not anonymous I feel like I must self censor to some extent, but maybe I had been extending that a bit too far.

This Black Friday we bought me a laptop, mostly for school. And let me tell you, it has been a miracle as far as writing notes goes. I do think maybe I could use some typing classes though because I keep hitting the caps lock key by accident and my fingers only seem to find the right keys about a quarter of the time, but that's just as true on my desktop as my laptop, I suppose. Anyway the point is I will have more opportunity to write things as they come to me.

Plus I will most likely have more free time for the foreseeable future. That's partly because tomorrow is my last final so I'll be out of school till like the second week of January or something like that. The other reason I'm not sure I want to talk about right now. But with more time (and less WoW) I might can convince my self to write out my feelings. That might help my anxiety which is always a good thing.

I ended each of my old xanga posts with random song lyrics, half of which I don't even recognize. I'm not sure if thats lame or not in this world of non-emo grownups.
Related Posts with Thumbnails