December 25, 2010

Smiling's my favorite.

1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Elf! It is probably the only Christmas movie I will watch outside of the Christmas season.

2. What is your favorite Christmas memory?

Probably when I got my first pogo stick. Man, I loved that thing. Or the few minutes at Grandma's house when everyone seemed to get along and we could just play board games like we were a happy family.

3. What is one of your Christmas traditions?

My mom always has on A Christmas Story for the all day marathon. It's not really my favorite though, I'd rather watch her other favorite Christmas movie, Die Hard lol.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Carol of the Bells hands down. My current favorite version is this one by August Burns Red.

5. What is your favorite Christmas food?

Cranberry sauce. This year we aren't doing the whole turkey thing (Mom is making tasty steaks instead), but we *still* have to have cranberry sauce. And Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist now that they've invented it. Mmmmm, cranberries!

Related Posts with Thumbnails