December 31, 2010

My brain needs more RAM.

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
I bought my first items from Etsy. I'll definitely be buying more things from there, if not for myself then gifts.

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions from last year and will you make any for 2011?
I don't think I made any, and if I did I don't remember what they were lol. In 2011 I just want to keep getting healthy. I also plan on getting a job with insurance (so I can get new, non-MacGyver'd glasses).

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! My friend Jessica gave birth to the cutest little boy, ever.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope.

5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Our own place.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory...and why?
If you knew my memory, you would know nothing is etched there for long.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Uh... my pet collection?

9. What was your biggest failure?
That time I didn't have a job for a couple months.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Psh, that's like asking normal people if they've taken a breath. In fact I'm sick right now.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
New computers!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Josh, for putting up with my crap. =]

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Lately, I'd say some of the girls on one of the message boards I frequent. I'm not very thrilled with the general attitude and have actually been thinking of trying to find a new similar board. As in people I know IRL? Well I can't say because they might read this. =P

14. Where did most of your money go?
Doctors, new computers, and cruise.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Like everything. I am easily amused lol.

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
I don't think there is one. My memory is so bad I can never remember which songs came out this year or last year.

17. Compared to last year, are you...
...happier/sadder? I can't really remember how happy/sad I was at this time last year.
...thinner/fatter? About the same, maybe thinner. I gained a bunch in the spring but have been working on losing it.
...richer/poorer? About the same.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Crack. Uh, I mean smiling. Smiling's my favorite.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Sleeping. Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping. I'm a fan of sleeping on Facebook, even. But sleeping literally half your day away can get in the way sometimes.

20. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
I dunno. I think Mom is having people over and John is going to be our Bonfire Master or something like that. Hopefully playing Hedbandz 'cause I love that game now.

21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Nope, already was.

22. How many one-night stands?
I don't think Josh would approve of that sort of thing.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Dexter. And Survivor is this year was the one with Russell. <3>
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't think so.

25. What was the best book you read in 2010?
You really expect me to remember which books I've read this year vs other years? My memory doesn't work like that. If I read Servants of Twilight (or just Twilight if you have an old version) this year, that would be among them. Shadow of the Wind, maybe. The Folk of the Air.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing. 2010 sucked for music, apparently. I (again) couldn't remember who was new this year vs years past so I did a quick google search. Every "best new of 2010" list I could find was filled with people that stink (Ke$ha, Justin Bieber) or people I've never heard of. Josh says I should say the Gregory Brothers, who do the auto-tune the news stuff.

27. What did you want AND get?
A job, a vacation, a laptop.

28. What did you want and NOT get?
A Yoda jump drive! XD

29. What was your favorite film of the year?
I haven't seen the "big" movies that are supposed to be awesome like Shrek 4 or Toy Story 3, but I did see: From Paris with Love, Kick-Ass, and The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

30. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?

I couldn't remember, so I asked Josh and he said, "didn't we go to Olive Garden or something...?" so I'm going to go with that. I turned 22.

31. What ONE thing would have made your year immensely more satisfying?
A better memory, apparently.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
homeless-chic? Actually, I had to dress up a bit more than my normal jeans and old band t-shirts because of my job.

33. What kept you sane?
Josh. And being able to torture people on the Sims.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Russell Hantz if this was the year he was on Survivor. If not then no one I can think of.

35. What political issues stirred you the most?
The same ones that always do. People expecting to get what they want without any work, not taking personal responsibility, etc

36. Whom did you miss?
My mind.

37. Who was the best new person you met?
Atticus!

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson that you learned in 2010.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, thanks to Geico.



39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"Don't wake me I plan on sleeping in" - Sleeping in, The Postal Service

Related Posts with Thumbnails