January 31, 2011

My sincerest apologies to anyone named Adriana.

I have been hacked.

I do not know quite how it happened. As far as I can tell I do not have any keyloggers on my computer, nor have I been the victim of a phishing scam.

However, I was recently greeted by this message upon logging into my email account:

WARNING: We believe your account was recently accessed from: WI.

I was pleased to see that they didn't spam my whole address book, but they did decide to pick on people named Adriana. Apparently the hackers think that Adrianas are fat because they sent out several messages hailing the wonders of Acai Berries. So not only have they spammed these poor people, but also insulted them. This makes me a sad panda.

For the record, if your name is Adriana I personally will not assume you are fat. I mean, just take a look at these women. I doubt they need the help of Acai Berries.
Related Posts with Thumbnails