January 21, 2011

imgfave

I recently stumbled upon this website called imgfave (although I didn't actually use stumbleupon to find it, that gave me a nasty virus once). It's basically the pandora of pictures. You "fave" pictures you like, either on the site itself or elsewhere on the web via their bookmark bar button, and then it suggests other pictures you might like.

The suggest feature is still in beta so it isn't perfect yet. At one point it decided I loved sappy sayings with a raindrop background. Apparently I'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be. You'd be non-conforming too if you looked just like me! But it's still worth it, because the gems are waiting to be found. Here are some of my favorites.










I have a whole collection of Harry Potter ones, as well.
Related Posts with Thumbnails