April 7, 2010

A TMI update (since I said I would)

A little less than a month ago (AKA two posts down) I had posted some stuff about... the curse ...and the issues I had been having with it. Said I would update with how I was doing after taking the shot. Well...

Still no visit from AF and I was told I *had* to start the Depo while she was in town. =/ Tried calling Dr. Edgeworth back once last week to see what I needed to do but she didn't answer and I've been busy so haven't tried again yet.

I guess the Provera just like failed to work or something, which knowing my messed up body doesn't surprise me. If left to it's own devices I might not get a visit from AF for another 2-9 months which would not work for me. I feel crazy enough already without the hormones and it's only been a little over a month since I went off. Ugh.
Related Posts with Thumbnails